oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1261 Discussions

No supported driver or software updates are available for your system.

Orward
Beginner

Hello! After upgrading Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the Intel ® Driver & Support Assistant stopped working, after running the assistant, a driver scan begins, and then a message appears: "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system."
I tried to uninstall Intel ® Driver & Support Assistant using the dsauninstaller.exe utility, rebooted the computer, installed a new version of the assistant, but all to no avail.
Would you like to know why Driver & Support Assistant stopped working? Does it support the new Windows 11 Pro system? How do I fix my assistant problem?
Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Orward,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. However, this forum is for assistance on getting started (such as registration, downloading, licensing and installing) questions regarding the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio.

Please let us know the correspondent product family (e.g. NUC, Compute Stick, Servers, etc.) It will allow us to route your query to the correct forum and team for timely assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Orward,

Please let us know the requested information. It would allow us to route your query to the correct team that can assist you better.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Monique_Intel

@Orward  Hi Orward. I am Program Manager for IDSA.  If you still have IDSA installed, please confirm you are using a supported browser (Firefox, Edge or Chrome).  Click the "refresh results" on the left-side menu of the IDSA scan screen.  If the scan results still show "No supported driver or software updates are available for your system",  please zip all the IDSA files from this folder location C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA and post it for our developers to investigate.  Thank you.

Monique with Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Orward,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos