oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1301 Discussions

Older versions of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit

ramick
Beginner

Hello,

I am in a need of the older version of compilers than 2021 version, is there somewhere where I can go and download older versions. I tried looking, but couldn't find anything.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Kemal, you would need license serial number to install older version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit which is Intel® Parallel Studio XE. In such a situation the only option left would be to purchase a license. Please let us know if you are looking forward to purchasing a license.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Kemal, we have contacted you privately to request for some information. Please check your inbox and respond privately as the information is non-public.

0 Kudos
ramick
Beginner

Thank you for your response. I unfortunately do not see a private message anywhere, maybe I am looking in a wrong place? 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Kemal, please check the message box in the top right corner of the website once you have logged into your account. It is your private message box. We have attached a screenshot for your guidance and also contacted you again privately.Messages_LI.jpg

0 Kudos
ramick
Beginner

Dear Arpan,

Something is definitely amiss here. Here is the screenshot showing that I have no new messages  

Screenshot at 2021-05-27 20-06-27.png

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Kemal, we have refreshed your account on our servers and turned the notifications on for your account. Please let us know if you are able to find our messages.

0 Kudos
ramick
Beginner

Hello, still nothing. Maybe you are sending messages somehow to my other account (the one at ramick2@***.edu ), which I dont have access to anymore? Just a thought.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Kemal, we will have to contact our internal team to check on this issue you are facing. Please note that our support would require a lot of non public information so it is important for us to get this issue sorted. We will get back to you within 2-3 business days with an update on this issue.

We would also suggest you to visit: https://software.intel.com/en-us/support, and create a support ticket through which we can resolve your initial query quicker.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Kemal, you would need license serial number to install older version of Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit which is Intel® Parallel Studio XE. In such a situation the only option left would be to purchase a license. Please let us know if you are looking forward to purchasing a license.

0 Kudos