oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

OneAPI - I can direct corporate customer to free 30-day access, but is ongoing support free?

Steve_Wada
Employee

OneAPI - I can direct corporate customer to free 30-day access, but is ongoing support free?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Steve, Intel® oneAPI is completely available free of cost. You do not need a license to install the software. There is a paid option available that would require you to purchase a license. A purchased usage guarantees you of Priority Support. However, for free usage you can post your queries on our forums where you can get support.

To download the software for free, visit: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/news/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

0 Kudos
Steve_Wada
Employee

Arpan - thank you for the reply.  Can you point me to a statement which delineates what is included in "Priority Support"?  My customer has already downloaded the OneAPI code, but I'm sure that the next question from them will be about the various levels of support that are available.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Steve, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos