oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

OneAPI installer not working

Cderbak
Beginner

I have tried to install both the ONEAPI Base Toolkit and the ONEAPI HPC Toolkit on my Windows 10 Machine and both end up with a blank white window for the installer program that never does anything.  I do not have any previous versions installed.  I have Windows 10  Professional Version 21H1 with an Intel Core I7 CPU.  Any ideas on what is wrong?  I've noticed another similar post on this subject that was resolved by disabling 3d accelerators but I don't really see how/where to do that.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Cderbak,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Kindly know, that our engineering team has tested and validated certain Visual Studio versions for specific Intel® Compiler versions. However, Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0.2 is not recommended, among them. More on it in the below steps. Please go through them however, make sure not to continue if a previous step is not complete.

If the issue persists, please let us know the below details.

• Are you installing version 2022.2 of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit & Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit?
  • Do you have an accelerator enabled on the system?
  • Does the DLL file, C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll exist?
  • Are you using full installers of the toolkits for the installation?
  • Are there any older versions of the toolkit already installed on the system?

The information will allow us to look into the issue further. Looking forward to your system.

Have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Abhishek81
Novice

I am sharing you some videos see that if it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC_ucczGR_Y

https://youtu.be/oE6g2kn-HrE

Is it after specific installation steps?

Do you have any versions of Visual Studio instal

0 Kudos
Cderbak
Beginner

I have Visual Studio 2022 version 17.2.0 installed and I have the Visual C++ development option enabled.  The youtube links you sent appear to be for a Linux installation whereas I am trying to install the toolkits on a Windows 10 machine.  I click on the executable that I downloaded from the Intel website, it uncompresses some files then I get a GUI window saying "Installer will check your system requirements and launch automatically.  Click Continue to begin."  I click continue and it quickly downloads some files and then opens the blank white window.  After that, nothing further happens no matter how long I wait.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Cderbak,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Kindly know, that our engineering team has tested and validated certain Visual Studio versions for specific Intel® Compiler versions. However, Visual Studio 2022 version 17.0.2 is not recommended, among them. More on it in the below steps. Please go through them however, make sure not to continue if a previous step is not complete.

If the issue persists, please let us know the below details.

• Are you installing version 2022.2 of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit & Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit?
  • Do you have an accelerator enabled on the system?
  • Does the DLL file, C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll exist?
  • Are you using full installers of the toolkits for the installation?
  • Are there any older versions of the toolkit already installed on the system?

The information will allow us to look into the issue further. Looking forward to your system.

Have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Cderbak,

We understand that you might be going through the previously provided steps based on our last response in the thread. However, we figured it would be worth checking in.

Please let us know the requested details if you come across any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if your issue has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Cderbak,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Kindly reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos