oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

OneAPI software archive

netphilou31
New Contributor II

Hi,

For practical reasons I need to install a previous version of the OneAPI basekit and HPCkit (I need to use the same version as one of our clients). I have an archive of the previous versions, but unfortunately not for the 32-bit version of the basekit (which contains the 32-bit version of the MKL). I need the 32-bit version of the basekit 2022.2.0 but I can't find a place to download it.

My question is: is there an archive of the previous versions I can access from the intel website? or at least can you give me the download link for this version?
Best regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
netphilou31
New Contributor II

Solved,
I went back to the Intel support download pages and selecting the correct version I noticed there was a "Related downloads" panel which was closed by default, but which contains the download links for 32-bit versions.

Best regards,

Phil

View solution in original post

2 Replies
netphilou31
New Contributor II

Solved,
I went back to the Intel support download pages and selecting the correct version I noticed there was a "Related downloads" panel which was closed by default, but which contains the download links for 32-bit versions.

Best regards,

Phil

Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Phil,

Thanks for providing the update on the thread. Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Hope you have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos