oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Parallel Studio XE 2019 Educator license

Mattia
Novice

I am using Parallel Studio XE 2019 with Visual Studio 2017. I need to use the Fortran compiler for education (i am e teacher). My licence is expiring on Jabuary 5 2021, but I do not know how to renew it.

Can you help me with this? Will the compiler work after the license expires?

Mattia

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Viet_H_Intel

Yes, you still be able to use your installed IPSXE2019 after the license expires. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to upgrade to newer IPSXE versions after your license expired.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Viet_H_Intel

Yes, you still be able to use your installed IPSXE2019 after the license expires. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to upgrade to newer IPSXE versions after your license expired.

Thanks,

LWET_SteGan
Beginner

Hi ,

I am not able to compile. I got fpllowing errors:

"Product support for your (Comp-FW) license has expired"

and

"could not checkout FLEXlm license"

Is there a way to get licenses for that?

Regards.

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Please download oneAPI HPC toolkit https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit.html and use Intel C++ Compiler Classic in the package. License isn't required for oneAPI toolkit.

Thanks,

LWET_SteGan
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks. It works now like before!

Regards.

0 Kudos
Krishna_Vineel
Beginner

hey hi, I'm new to the Intel Parallel Studio XE. How to get download it and how do I get a Serial number for the student version. Can you please help me

0 Kudos
zsli
Beginner

My Intel Parallel Studio XE license expired but our system is too old (CentOS Linux 6.8) for me to install OneAPI. Is there a way to receive another license file to keep my old Parallel Studio XE product so I can still compile?

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Were you unable to compile with your current PSXE version after your license expired?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
zsli
Beginner

No, it gave the error

Error: Product support for your (Comp-CL) license has expired.

The license file shows it expired on May 15, 2021

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel
0 Kudos