oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Parallel Studio XE 2019 Student License Renewal Problem

cct94
Novice

Hello,

I have been using parallel studio with my student license. It is expired a while ago and I am trying to get a new license (or renew?) but I am unable to do it.

I tried to follow the instructions on the forum, which is pointing to the link:

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/forms/?licensetype=2&productid=2489

But all I am getting is this error message:

error.JPG

I can see the serial number in my account which says expired.

Can somebody help? Been looking to everywhere on the web but couldn't solve the issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

As your issue is related to Intel Parallel Studio XE, we have a dedicated forum that handles issues related to Parallel Studio XE (registration, sign up, download, licensing, or installation).

We are redirecting this thread to Intel® Parallel Studio XE Forum for faster response. 

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Caglar, please note that Intel® Parallel Studio XE has transitioned over to Intel® oneAPI now. Intel® Parallel Studio XE was basically a suite that would hold the tools within itself. Now, you have access to those tools through the toolkits available. Please note that since this transition, you would no longer require a license to install Intel® oneAPI for free software editions. Thus, we have stopped the feature of free licenses going forward. Please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/qualify-for-free-software.html, and download your required toolkit and proceed with the installation.

hkj
Novice

HI,

I have the same problem. Dose now mean that I don't need any serial number when Parallel Studio XE 2019 already have been installed on my computer and it will work well in the future?

I have a software must configured with Parallel Studio XE 2019(or old versions), I can't find any new method indicating how to configured with the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits. So that's big problem for me if the Parallel Studio XE 2019 can't release serial number for me !