oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Problem to uninstall Fortran 19.2

Anders_S_1
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have tried to uninstall Fortran Cluster 19.2 after unsuccessful installation. However, uninstall also gave problems. Please find the uninstall logs etc. attached.

Best regards

Anders S

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anders_S_1
New Contributor III

Hi Arpan,

Thanks for a rapid reply!

I have come to the conclusion that I will reinstall windows on the computer, as I have made so many installs and

deinstalls and file removals, so it is probably very time-consuming to pin-point the cause(s).

I will reply when done :).

Best regards

Anders S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Anders, please share the below information with us:

- OS build on which you are installing the software

- Is the installer an online or an offline package?

- Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version

- Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system

- Other installation Log files.

The default path for a log file for a Parallel Studio XE installation is: %temp%\pset_tmp_PSXE<version>_<username>

0 Kudos
Anders_S_1
New Contributor III

Hi Arpan,

Thanks for a rapid reply!

I have come to the conclusion that I will reinstall windows on the computer, as I have made so many installs and

deinstalls and file removals, so it is probably very time-consuming to pin-point the cause(s).

I will reply when done :).

Best regards

Anders S

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Anders, thank you for sharing the information. We will await your findings.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Anders, thank you for sharing the update. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos