oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions for Intel oneAPI Toolkits, Intel Parallel Studio XE and Intel System Studio

Problem to uninstall Fortran 19.2

Anders_S_1
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have tried to uninstall Fortran Cluster 19.2 after unsuccessful installation. However, uninstall also gave problems. Please find the uninstall logs etc. attached.

Best regards

Anders S

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anders_S_1
New Contributor III

Hi Arpan,

Thanks for a rapid reply!

I have come to the conclusion that I will reinstall windows on the computer, as I have made so many installs and

deinstalls and file removals, so it is probably very time-consuming to pin-point the cause(s).

I will reply when done :).

Best regards

Anders S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Anders, please share the below information with us:

- OS build on which you are installing the software

- Is the installer an online or an offline package?

- Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version

- Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system

- Other installation Log files.

The default path for a log file for a Parallel Studio XE installation is: %temp%\pset_tmp_PSXE<version>_<username>

0 Kudos
Anders_S_1
New Contributor III

Hi Arpan,

Thanks for a rapid reply!

I have come to the conclusion that I will reinstall windows on the computer, as I have made so many installs and

deinstalls and file removals, so it is probably very time-consuming to pin-point the cause(s).

I will reply when done :).

Best regards

Anders S

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Anders, thank you for sharing the information. We will await your findings.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Anders, thank you for sharing the update. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos