oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Problem with registration for purchased product via registration center

shyoon
Beginner

I have 1 serial number for the product following as:

Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer ETS Edition for Fortran Rogue Wave IMSL 7.0 Windows OS - Named User Commercial(ESD)

Our company member purchased it in 2017, and we never registered it in past

Recently, I need to use this product with my offline computer

So I wanted to get license file and tried to register it via registration center several times in last month

At everytime when I entered my serial number, the registration center kept informing me to wait the e-mail but I never received email

Solve this problem and help me to get license file with my purchase certificate information

I look forward to get quick response Thanks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for providing the information via email. Please know we have just got back to you with solutions to the concerns via email. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi, 

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have just emailed you requesting a specific detail regarding the concern. Since it is private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we would suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for providing the information via email. Please know we have just got back to you with solutions to the concerns via email. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for providing the confirmation in the email. As mentioned in our recent email, I am closing this thread. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos