oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1380 Discussions

Problems installing and running Intel Fortran Compiler using Windows

Bluefort
Beginner

I am having problems installing and running Intel Fortran - I ran through the installation from the Intel site and have a Intel oneAPI 2023 ikon created under Microsoft "Start" and have also

Visual Studio Editor installed. The notes on the Intel web site state -Left click on the folder name.

So I do this and L click on "Intel oneAPI 2023" and all that appears is a google search ikon Headed Support passing me to a lot of information about how it is good to have Intel oneAPI Priority

Support. I do not want this, only to compile some old software I wrote years ago

I would like some advice as to what I am doing wrong ??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Mark, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Mark, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Mark, we would really appreciate it if you could share the developments of your query with us. We await your response.

0 Kudos
Bluefort
Beginner
I am trying to download your free version of Fortran  accepting that version of the licence.

Running under windows 10 and the latest Virtual Studio 2022
I am using an HP

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU at 2.30GHz   2.40 GHz

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Mark, the issue may be occurring due to incompatibility between Visual Studio 2022 and the Intel® Fortran Compiler. You may uninstall Visual Studio 2022 and install compatible version. Kindly follow the below troubleshooting steps to uninstall the Visual Studio 2022 properly.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Mark, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos