oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Raptor Lake S Platform Intel® IO Margin Tool for Windows* PV Release

Ivangao
Beginner

Where can I download  the  Raptor Lake S Platform Intel® IO Margin Tool for Windows

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivangao, 

Thanks for posting in the Intel community. I understand that you need help to get the Raptor Lake S Platform Intel® IO Margin Tool.

I will check this inquiry internally and as soon as I have any information for you I will post back.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Ivangao
Beginner

Hi Deivid A,

Thank you for your support.

And I don't know if this software is free.  I want to use this software to test pcie, usb3 or other devices.

Thanks

Regards,  

Ivangao

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivangao, 

Thanks for your patience. You can download the Raptor Lake-S Platform Intel® IO Margin Tool for Windows* PV Release from Doc ID 715231 in the following link:

Bear in mind that this software will no longer be available for download after 07/10/2023 and to access this URL and document requires NDA (Intel confidential), if you do not have NDA follow the article to request access to it.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivangao, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Ivangao
Beginner

Hi Deivid A,、

Thank you for your supporting.

After I click the link you provided  of the Raptor Lake-S Platform Intel® IO Margin Tool .

And it shows bellow

1.png

But  I have already applied the  CNDA,after  signed up it shows

2.png

But I still no rights to access the download  link。  I searched from intel.com, but it has not this  software in results. 

So  I don't know how to download this software.

Regards,  

Ivangao

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivangao, 

Thanks for your response. I will check the issue internally and as soon as I have any information I will get back to you. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Ivangao, 

Thanks for your patience. I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile to collect some information to assist you further.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos