oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Re: From where I can download the "cad-ul" workbench version V101D?

ca8
Beginner

Hello,

I also want to see if we can get access to the CAD-UL tools with permanent license.

Can you pass me this link?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi ca8,

We have checked and found that your query has already been answered in the below thread. Therefore, we are closing this thread.

Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Intel-Core-Processors/From-where-I-can-download-the-quot-cad-ul-quot-workbench-version/m-p/199878

However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi ca8,

Thanks for commenting on the earlier post. Please know that your earlier comment has been turned into a post and moved to our forum topic by our internal team.

Before proceeding further, we would like to let you know that in this forum topic, we provide assistance in getting started (as in registration, downloading, licensing and installing) questions regarding the Intel® oneAPI ToolkitsIntel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio.

Kindly let us know if your concern regarding the 'CAD-UL tools with permanent license' is related to any of the above products. Even if not, please feel free to let us know the Intel® product with which your concern is related. It will allow us to route your query to the correct forum (if needed) and assist you better.

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi ca8,

Please let us know the requested information. It will allow us to assist you further.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi ca8,

We have checked and found that your query has already been answered in the below thread. Therefore, we are closing this thread.

Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Intel-Core-Processors/From-where-I-can-download-the-quot-cad-ul-quot-workbench-version/m-p/199878

However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos