oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Re: Intel Compilers for 2021.3

cbroads
Beginner

Hello, 

I am also in need of this software. I was able to locate an offline download link within a private forum but when attempting the install process the install freezes on the "oneAPI" screen then closes itself. 

While I'm aware that Intel feels the need to charge users for a support package in order to provide these older versions, I'm wondering if these older versions are compatible with windows 11? could this be why the install does not work?

Any information you can provide is much appreciated, thanks. 

Connor

0 Kudos
4 Replies
cbroads
Beginner

Hello, 

I am also in need of this software. I was able to locate an offline download link within a private forum but when attempting the install process the install freezes on the "oneAPI" screen then closes itself. 

While I'm aware that Intel feels the need to charge users for a support package in order to provide these older versions, I'm wondering if these older versions are compatible with windows 11? could this be why the install does not work?

Any information you can provide is much appreciated, thanks. 

Connor

0 Kudos
cbroads
Beginner

Arpan,

I have the same issue and it seems like ~50% of the comments on this forum are people asking for the software.

.....It seems like a bit of a racket to create software that is not backwards compatible then charge people significant $ for the previous versions.....

Connor 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Connor, please note that once the older software editions are released they are not updated for the latest platforms for that release. We release new updates as separate versions from the older software. Thus, Intel® oneAPI Toolkit 2021.3 is not supported on Windows 11, however the latest versions of the toolkits do support that platform.

Please find the system requirements of the toolkits below:

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Connor, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos