oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

Re: Intel OneAPI base toolkit install fails at Python step on Windows10

Ayka
Novice

I have exactly the same issue. I have encountered this problem since Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit version 2022.1.2.154 (last version), and the problem still exists for version 2022.1.3.210 since the component Intel Distribution for Python remains the latest version 2022.0.3-193. I have tried to initiate a purely new custom installation. I unselected Intel Distribution for Python only and installed all other components without any errors. Nevertheless, when I tried to install the last component Intel Distribution for Python, it still failed with error: Sequence execution failed. The log file gives the same information as User 3c58's uploaded log file.

Ayka_0-1648357943537.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ayka,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know the below details.

• Was there any other version of the product toolkit or its component already installed on the system?
  • The version and build number of the Visual Studio installed.
  • The logs from the oneapi %TEMP% directory

The above information will allow us to understand the situation better. Looking forward to your update.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ayka,

Please let us know the previously requested details. They will allow us to assist you better.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ayka,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active. We look forward to assisting you.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos