oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

Re-installation of oneAPI base toolkit failed due to "Integrity check failed "

Cui
Beginner

Hi,

I had oneAPI base toolkit_2021.4.0.3421_offline installed on Windows server 2019. I uninstalled it recently following the guide "Use the Add/Remove Programs option from the Control Panel". After that, I also deleted manually the Intel folder in Program Files (x86). However, when I tried to re-install oneAPI base toolkit using the same offline installation file, I got the error message "Integrity Check failed. Checksum of file C:\ProgramData\Intel\InstrallerCache\DownloadCache\intel.oneapi.win.basekit.getting_started,v=2021.4.0-3421\manifest.json is not correct". 

I have checked that there is enough disc space. I also prefer to installing the same version of oneAPI base toolkit (i.e. v.2021.4) as before. Could you please let me know how to deal with this problem? 

Many thanks,

Cui 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jinbao, please follow the below steps:

1. Close Intel® installers if any.
  2. Uninstall all Microsoft Visual Studio instances and Visual Studio Installer.
  3. Important: check that C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll does not exist anymore. If it was not removed with Microsoft Visual Studio for some reason, please unregister the DLL using
  4. REGSVR32 /U C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll
  5. command in Command Prompt as Administrator, and then rename the file to Backup_Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll so the Intel® Installer can't load it.
  6. Uninstall older Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® oneAPI products.
  7. Install required versions of Microsoft Visual Studio supported by the Intel® Parallel Studio XE. See the full list here. For the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4, the supported versions are Visual Studio 2017 15.9 and Visual Studio 2019 16.7.2.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jinbao, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos