oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Renew Academic Licence

CM3
Beginner

Dear Intel Community,

For the last couple of years, I used the intel Fortran compiler (student license) because I were a PhD student . Now I am postdoc researcher at a public university and I would like to continue using an intel Fortran compiler.   Can I request a new license or an extension of the previous one for research-academic reasons?

I cannot find any option for academic licence anymore.

Of course, I can send you any documents required proving my research-academic position.

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Christos, please note that Intel® Parallel Studio has transitioned over to Intel® oneAPI now. With this development in place, you would not need licenses to install the free packages of our software.

Please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html, and choose the toolkit that fulfills your requirements and download the software. Once done, you should be able to install the software without a license and use our product.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Christos, please note that Intel® Parallel Studio has transitioned over to Intel® oneAPI now. With this development in place, you would not need licenses to install the free packages of our software.

Please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html, and choose the toolkit that fulfills your requirements and download the software. Once done, you should be able to install the software without a license and use our product.

Have a nice day!

CM3
Beginner

Thank you very much for your reply.

0 Kudos