oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Renew my serial number

Manar_Naser
Beginner

I want to renew the serial number of my program "Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows* 2013" because this one is not available now.  I will be honored if you help me. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Manar, we assume your issue to be resolved by now.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Manar, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

If you want to purchase a license that comes along with Priority Support, please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor. They would support you throughout the purchase process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/en-us/software-products-resellers, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

0 Kudos
Manar_Naser
Beginner

Ok, I will send my contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Manar, we will await your findings.

0 Kudos
Manar_Naser
Beginner

I have already sent my previous serial number to "software_tools_request@intel.com" but there is no answer from them.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Manar, the licensing department may take up to a weeks time for a response. Meanwhile, please let me know if you have any other query regarding the same.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Manar, we assume your issue to be resolved by now.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos