oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Renew of the Academic License

flood
Beginner

Dear Intel Community,

I am using, for my lessons, INTEL PARALLEL STUDIO XE 2018 on a cluster with CentOS 6.4 operating system and academic license.

For the outdated operating system I could not install Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit.

The license will expire next October 12.

Could I have another academic license to renew INTEL PARALLEL STUDIO XE 2018?

Yours sincerely

Prof. Carmelina Costanzo

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Carmelina, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program, please email your expired serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a Intel® Parallel Studio XE license.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Carmelina, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program, please email your expired serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a Intel® Parallel Studio XE license.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
flood
Beginner

thank you

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Carmelina, we are glad to know that your issue was resolved.

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos