oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

Renewal of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition Fortran for OSX

SAS_UGA
Beginner

My academic product access for Educator Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for FORTRAN macOS expires March 18, 2022. I was emailed by Intel Software Developments for renewal, but I cannot find the link. Does anyone know how to go about this?

Thanks,

Alexandre

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Devorah_H_Intel

@SAS_UGA 

Yes, oneAPI HPC Toolkit contains the latest, best in class Intel Fortran Compilers and can  be downloaded for FREE from this link

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

This is the link to the latest oneAPI Toolkits Academic Program. 

Parallel Studio XE is no longer available as part of the Academic Program. 

0 Kudos
SAS_UGA
Beginner

Thanks Devorah. Intel emailed me that my Academic license for Parallel Studio XE Fortran was running out and I should renew.

I was using the Fortran compiler for courses with Physics and Earth Sciences students and now, if I understand youm the XE Fortran

is not available as an academic product so I am forced to change our code to probably Gfortran.

Does the oneApi toolkit contain a Fortran compiler?

And your link to the latest oneOpi takes me to places which are not a good idea nowadays:

Nizhni Novgorod and Chinese Academy of Sciences... Thanks, but NO THANKS!

Best,

Alexandre

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

@SAS_UGA 

Yes, oneAPI HPC Toolkit contains the latest, best in class Intel Fortran Compilers and can  be downloaded for FREE from this link

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Alexandre,

Please let us know if there are any further queries or concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Alexandre,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Alexandre,

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for getting back to us with the update on the post. As per that, we are proceeding with closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos