oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Silent Installation of Intel OneAPI Failed

Ahmadi__Afshin

Hello,

I m trying to create a  package that can be delivered silently without user interface but the command line provided by Intel is not working! It is still prompting me to accept user prompt and is not completing the installer.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-windows/top/local-installer-full-package/install-with-command-line.html

Do you have a solution? Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

As your issue is related to Installation and Download, we have a dedicated forum that handles issues related to Registration, Download, Licensing, and Installation. Hence we are redirecting this thread there for a faster response.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Ahmadi__Afshin

Hi Goutham,

Is there a way I can contact someone in the Installation team? Nobody has responded to my post. It has been more than 2 weeks already. Thank you.

Best,

Afshin

0 Kudos
Ahmadi__Afshin

@Nupur_K_Intel I guess you are the moderator for this forum. Can you please check my question?

0 Kudos
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Afshin, we have shared multiple private messages with details to assist you further with your query. However, we can see that you have not received it. We are sending the private message once again, do confirm if you are able to get it this time.

We await your response. Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos
Ahmadi__Afshin

@Nupur_K_Intel 

Thank you for your reply, Nupur. I only received one message from Soumya today, and she said the team will get back to me soon. Is this the message that you are referring to? 

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Afshin,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days after Nupur had sent a private message for more information. Please create a new thread if there are still any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos