Our lab used Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition in the last year but its license for students has now expired.
- Is Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition still available in this year for students?
- If yes, how long do you expect to support Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition? how do we obtain the new license to Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition now?
- If not, is oneAPI Basic & HPC toolkit Multi-node available to students now?
Thanks for your response.
Please find the answers to your queries below:
- Intel® has recently transitioned from providing Intel® Parallel Studio XE as a free tool (student license as well) to providing Intel® oneAPI Toolkits as a free tool. The Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a legacy product. Providing the product suite as a free tool is outside of our scope now.
- The only way left, to avail Intel® Parallel Studio XE suite is by purchasing a commercial or academic license for Intel® oneAPI Toolkits. You may contact our resellers or visit our Webstore for the purchase.
Webstore Link: https://softwarestore.intel.com/SuiteSelection/oneAPI
- Intel® oneAPI Basic & HPC toolkit Multi-node is a paid product toolkit. You may contact our resellers or visit the webstore for more information regarding purchase if you wish to look into it.
Have a nice day ahead.