oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

The installer (linux) failed and asked me to post the log here

JamesBurgess
Beginner

I was attempting to uninstall the latest oneDNN as I needed a older version. The dialog said to attach the log file, see attached

The oneDNN had been installed from the offline installer

cheers,

- James

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi James,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Kindly try going through the uninstallation process after setting yourself the Administrator on the system. However, please let us know if the issue persists.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
JamesBurgess
Beginner

Hi there,

If I try running the installer as root it pops up a message saying "this program is not intended to be run as root" and then my only option is to quit.

I can work around my need to uninstall using fully versioned paths. I only reported this since your program asked me to, so feel free to close this if you like.

Regards,

- James

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi James,

Thanks for the update. We understand the situation. We appreciate you sharing the logs with us. We are taking the issue as a feedback for better future developments.

As per your response, we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We are always here to assist you.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos