oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Transfer Fortran compiler license

RakeshVG
Beginner

The prior user of our Intel Fortran Compiler license has left the company.  I need to have the license and registration shifted over to me.  How can I get this to happen?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Rakesh, we have completed the transfer from our end. Please let us know if you are able to view the license from your end.

We would like to know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Rakesh, we have contact you internally to collect some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
RakeshVG
Beginner
0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Rakesh, click on the user icon at the top right corner of your screen. From the drop down box, click on Messages. You will find your private messages there. We have contacted you again.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Rakesh, we have completed the transfer from our end. Please let us know if you are able to view the license from your end.

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
RakeshVG
Beginner

Yes, Im able to see the license. Thanks for transferring the license so quickly.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Rakesh, thank you for accepting our solution. We are glad that the issue is resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos