oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1291 Discussions

Trouble with Educational Parallel Studio License

Fedele
Beginner

Hello,

I have a Floating License for Educator Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux

I need the Version 2018 Update 4  due to compatibility problems on the cluster I use for my students.

I installed this version but I can't use the product because the license is not available.

I configured FlexLM and obtained the license (registering the product using the Serial Number assigned to me).

Can you help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Fedele, 

Thanks for the update on the post. We have just emailed you requesting some details regarding the installation issue. Since these details contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we would suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Fedele,

Yes, we can help. From our understanding of the issue, you have downloaded the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Version 2018 Update 4, installed & configured the Intel® Software License Manager on the server system and are currently looking for assistance in installing the product on the client system. Do correct us if we are wrong.

Please elaborate regarding the issue you are currently facing. It would allow us to assist you better.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Fedele
Beginner

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, it is correct:  I have a License server version 11.12.0 UP and running

For compatibility problems I need to use version 2018 of compiler, but I cant'use the license generated because it is invalid.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Fedele, 

Thanks for the update on the post. We have just emailed you requesting some details regarding the installation issue. Since these details contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we would suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Fedele,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos