oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1261 Discussions

Unable to activate the license for Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives 7.0 Update 7

fwstrng
Beginner

We need to port our code to Oracle Linux 7.9, so I tried to install l_ipp_7.0.7.319_intel64 on this machine. When I tried to activate the keycode from this server, I got the following error in the log.

1638569048 - : plugin_run: go for special ISSA plug-in run
1638569048 - ERROR: : env_set_string: value is null
1638569048 - : activation_check_serial_number: start
1638569048 - : session_get_cdata: get cdata tool_selection_dialog
1638569048 - : session_get_cdata: cdata tool_selection_dialog is found
1638569048 - : activation_check_serial_number: platform is INTEL64
1638569048 - : activation_check_serial_number: IRC URL is https://ircws.intel.com/wsregcentertools/wsregcenter.asmx
1638569048 - : activation_check_serial_number: serial number to check is CTGL-XXXXXXXX
1638569048 - : activation_check_serial_number: media id is TGL
1638569048 - : activation_check_serial_number: IRC is reachable
1638569050 - : activation_check_serial_number: issa_get_license_from_irc return -3
1638569050 - : activation_check_serial_number: we got ISSA_ERR_CONNECTION, probably due open ssl issue. So lets do it again
1638569051 - : activation_check_serial_number: issa_get_license_from_irc return -3
1638569051 - : activation_check_serial_number: can't get the license file for serial number CTGL-XXXXXXXX
1638569051 - : activation_check_serial_number: IRC connection error
1638569051 - : activation_check_serial_number: invalid serial number CTGL-XXXXXXXX
1638569051 - : activation_check_serial_number: finish

The same keycode can be activated on OEL 7U6. Any suggestion is appreciated. I know I can do the offline activation but would like to know if anything changes from OEL 7U6 to 7U9 result in this failure.

1638569050 - : activation_check_serial_number: we got ISSA_ERR_CONNECTION, probably due open ssl issue. So lets do it again

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi fwstrng,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please note, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 7.0 is an old and unsupported product version now. It has undergone deprecation. Due to this information such as the version's release notes and system requirements are unavailable now. For more information on supported versions, you may visit the below link.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/intel-parallel-studio-xe-supported-and-unsupported-product-versions.html

We recommend users use the latest available versions since the support for the older deprecated versions is second to none. However, please let us know the below details. We will try our best to assist you.

Note: For the serial number, we had sent an email to you so that the information does not get public. Please get back to us by replying to it.

Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi fwstrng,

We have received the serial number when we acknowledged the same via our last email. And as mentioned in it, please note, we would also require the details requested on this thread to proceed further. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi fwstrng,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos