oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1285 Discussions

Unable to checkout a license. Vsim is closing.

koksalkokler
Beginner

c:/altera/13.1/modelsim_ase/win32aloem//vsim -c -do recitation.do

Unable to checkout a license. Vsim is closing.

** Fatal: Invalid license environment. Application closing.

Unable to checkout a license. Make sure your license file environment variables are set correctly and then run 'lmutil lmdiag' to diagnose the problem.

Modelsim-Altera uses the following environment variables to check the licenses (listed in the order of preference)

1. MGLS_LICENSE_FILE

2. LM_LICENSE_FILE.

When I run fuctional simulation, I get this message. I couldnt find any solution about it. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi koksalkokler,

Thanks for posting your concern. We have recently got back to you via a private forum message requesting details regarding the issue. Please get back to us there since some of the details are confidential. Looking forward to your response. However, do let us know if our message did not reach you.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi koksalkokler,

Thanks for posting your concern. We have recently got back to you via a private forum message requesting details regarding the issue. Please get back to us there since some of the details are confidential. Looking forward to your response. However, do let us know if our message did not reach you.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi koksalkokler,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos