oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Unable to login intel communities

ShubhamS
Beginner

I am unable to log in using my account i.e BaffledCoder

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi ShubhamS,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We tried to fix the access issue from our end. However, kindly note that Intel® is migrating the customer's sign-in process to Intel® Azure. Due to that, we are facing a backend issue and are currently unable to fix the concern from our end currently. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. However, our internal team is working on fixing this issue as soon as possible. 

Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you as soon as we have it fixed.

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi ShubhamS,

Thanks for your patience while we were checking on the concern with our internal team. We have found that the issue is unrelated to the scope of the concerns that we are handling since our team focuses on assisting regarding the getting started (such as registration, downloading, licensing and installing) questions regarding the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. 

However, kindly note, for such concern, the Intel® Developer Zone team will be able to assist you better. Please feel free to open a new ticket via the below link to reach out to the concerned team as they will be able to assist you better.

Link: https://software.intel.com/en-us/support

Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you have any concerns that our team can assist you with then please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos