oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

Unavailability of Previous OneAPI (2021.4) Release

mohanmuthu
New Contributor I

I only see the download link in OneAPI page directing to latest released version https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html.

Where would I find the previous release of OneAPI (2021.4) to download? I would require both base and HPC toolkits.

Would really appreciate, if the link to previous releases are made available in standard download page.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Greg_Anderson_Intel

If you have a version of oneAPI with Intel Priority Support you retain access to older versions.  With the free community version it is the latest release.  You might check the repo's, as sometimes they are slow to update.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi mohanmuthu,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We appreciate you taking the time to share the suggestion with us. We shall intimate it to our higher team for future developments.

As for the installers that you currently require, please let us know the operating system in use. It will allow us to provide the required links. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
mohanmuthu
New Contributor I

Please share Base+HPC kits for Linux system.

Greg_Anderson_Intel

If you have a version of oneAPI with Intel Priority Support you retain access to older versions.  With the free community version it is the latest release.  You might check the repo's, as sometimes they are slow to update.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi mohanmuthu,

Please let us know if there are any other concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
mohanmuthu
New Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for making it clear that, free community version is the only latest. However, there's an interesting note in Intel's website download page: Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit (version 2022.1.1) has been updated to use Apache Log4j* version 2.16 and may not include the latest functional and security updates.

While I appreciate the responses, is it not fair to expect the availability of a earlier release (2021.4) version until next clean version is made available.

Hope this makes the valid case to share the download links for Base+HPC toolkits of 2021.4 Linux systems.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Greg_Anderson_Intel

The 2022.1 release contains the patch, please see the link for the advisory on this.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security-center/advisory/intel-sa-00646.html

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi mohanmuthu,

We are checking on the concern with our internal team. Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos