oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Uninstall problem

MSasai
Beginner

I installed oneAPI 2022.1.2 on VisualStudio 2019 , Windows10. But, after uninstalling VisualStudio2019 and installing VisualStudio2022, I can not plug-in oneAPI on VisualStudio2022, because oneAPI installer can not run Uninstallation , Add/Remove components, Repair in Modify button in my PC. After selecting these, installer software disappears.

I want to reinstall oneAPI on VisualStudio2022. What should I do? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Masatoshi, thank you for the update.

We are currently working on the new release of the product which would be released in a few weeks to address this very issue. It should allow smooth installation and integration with Microsoft Visual Studio. We would really appreciate your co-operation until then.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Masatoshi, our investigation has shown us that on Microsoft* Windows*, the installation of Intel® oneAPI Toolkits versions 2022.1 and 2022.1.2 and standalone components will fail using Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2022 version 17.1.x.

There are 2 possible workarounds, prior to installing an Intel® oneAPI toolkit or component:

We are striving to provide a new release in the weeks ahead to address this installation issue. Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

0 Kudos
MSasai
Beginner

Thank you for reply. After I posted , I found same comment in others'  one.  I can not find previous revision of VisialStudio 2022-community. So I reinstall VisualStudio2019 again. It was successful to finish installing oneAPI on VS2019. I wish Intel to improve installer as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Masatoshi, thank you for the update.

We are currently working on the new release of the product which would be released in a few weeks to address this very issue. It should allow smooth installation and integration with Microsoft Visual Studio. We would really appreciate your co-operation until then.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Masatoshi, thank you for accepting our solution. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos