oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1291 Discussions

Want to Actvate Key on a new PC, but an Error appears during activation

T7
Novice

I think that the Activation Key is probably left on the old broken PC (which is already in a state where it can not be started).

Please tell me how to activate on a new PC.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
T7
Novice

I could resolve this issue by using your suggested steps.

Many thanks.

It was really helped for me.

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi T7,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We have recently emailed requesting for some details. Since they contain private information, kindly get back to us with them by replying to the email. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi T7,

Thanks for the details. We really appreciate the translation. We are looking for the cause of the issue based on the provided information. Kindly wait for 2-3 business days. However, please be assured that we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
T7
Novice

Thanks.
I'm not in haste for that reply. I can wait the reply from you about two weeks long.
But if I will can't activate this product, I may waste this property.

So, I need to recover the XE2011 activation at any cost.

Please think about it, and cooperate with us.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi T7,

We have just recently emailed you with the steps and license file for the installation. However, please let us know if the issue persists. Kindly update us if it has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
T7
Novice

I could resolve this issue by using your suggested steps.

Many thanks.

It was really helped for me.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi T7,

Thanks for your update on the thread. Really glad to know that the steps resolved the issue. Proceeding further, we are closing this thread. We hope you are satisfied with the resolution. 

Nonetheless, if you have any further queries or concerns, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We will be glad to assist you.

Community Forum: https://community.intel.com/t5/Registration-Download-Licensing/bd-p/registration-download-licensing-instal

Hope you have an amazing day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos