oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Where is Intel System Debugger

finikorg
Employee

Hi, I think I have installed everything and now cannot find System Debugger, where it is located now?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Juhi_B_Intel

Hi Andrei

Since the product is NDA I cannot share the information on how to find it publicly on the forum. I have emailed you with the instructions on how to get it or find it Internally. Let me know if you got the instructions and feel free to contact me if you have any other issues.

Juhi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

As your issue is related to Installation and Download, we have a dedicated forum that handles issues related to Registration, Download, Licensing, and Installation. Hence we are redirecting this thread there for a faster response.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Juhi_B_Intel

Hi Andrei

Since the product is NDA I cannot share the information on how to find it publicly on the forum. I have emailed you with the instructions on how to get it or find it Internally. Let me know if you got the instructions and feel free to contact me if you have any other issues.

Juhi

0 Kudos
AaLl86
Beginner

Can you be so kind to provide the link to me too please?

0 Kudos
WiselyPeng
Beginner

Could you kindly provide the link to me?

0 Kudos