oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Windows 32 Bit OneAPI 2021

CraigP
Beginner

I'm running version 2022.0.2 of the oneAPI mkl libraries.  I understand that a 32 bit Windows version of the libraries is available as an add-on package. I posted this question and received the following response on 2/8/22 which did not resole my issue.  The conda command described in the response updated my python packages. I need window 32 libraries that I can use with C++ and Visual Studio. Can you provide instructions for downloading and installing those.

Hi Craig, you can try installing the Intel® oneAPI component packages via the Conda* package manager.

To install the latest version available, execute the following command::

• conda install -c intel <package_name>

Thanks

Craig

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Craig, unfortunately we do not have the 32 bit package available for C++ compiler. The package name for Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler is: dpcpp-cpp-rt

Incase you wan to install the 64 bit version, you could use the command below to install the 64 bit package for C++ compiler package on Windows:

conda install -c intel dpcpp-cpp-rt

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Craig, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos