oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

apt install 32bit toolkit

qingfeng
Beginner

when I use apt to install toolkit(32bit ,for example:intel-basekit-32bit ), there is a problem "Unable to locate package intel-basekit-32bit". apt can not find the intel-basekit-32bit toolkit. 

I followed the instructions exactly, and the previous steps were correct.

qingfeng_0-1635925293537.png

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi qingfeng, 

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please try the below command.

• sudo apt install intel-basekit-32bit

If the issue persists, try the below given.

• sudo yum install intel-basekit-32bit

However, if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with a copy of the input and output logs. It will allow us to check on the issue better.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
qingfeng
Beginner

Hi Soumya,

I use the command  "apt install intel-basekit-32bit " , but  there is a problem "Unable to locate package intel-basekit-32bit". 

However I use the command "apt install intel-basekit" , it is success.

So I wonder intel-basekit-32bit this package is not in the link of sourcelist. And so it is .

1.png

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi qingfeng,

Thanks for getting back to us on the thread. Please try out the commands as a root user. Do let us know if the issue persists. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
qingfeng
Beginner

Hi Soumya

In fact, I try out the commands exactly as a root user . You can see the following screenshot .

qingfeng_0-1636429150292.png

Regards,

qingfeng.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi qingfeng,

Thanks for the screenshot. We are currently checking on the concern with our resources. Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you soon. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi qingfeng,

Thanks for your patience. We have tried to replicate the issue. However, it did not occur on our end. Please try out the below commands in the given order.

su

cd /tmp

wget https://apt.repos.intel.com/intel-gpg-keys/GPG-PUB-KEY-INTEL-SW-PRODUCTS.PUB

sudo apt-key add GPG-PUB-KEY-INTEL-SW-PRODUCTS.PUB

rm GPG-PUB-KEY-INTEL-SW-PRODUCTS.PUB

echo "deb https://apt.repos.intel.com/oneapi all main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/oneAPI.list

sudo apt install intel-basekit-32bit

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi qingfeng,

Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi qingfeng,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos