oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

cleaning up old version PSXE Cluster 2017

MWind2
New Contributor III

I did not catch a VS2017 automatic update to 15.9.50 and the PSXE 2017 no longer worked, and I tried to repair which failed, and when I tried to uninstall, it failed because it could not remove VS2017 integration. Is there somewhere I can delete the file (s) that store the configuration and perhaps successfully reinstalling?

c17.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi MWind2,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the issue.

Yes, you would not be coming across any such issues in the latest versions. However, if there are any queries or concerns in the future, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We would be here to assist you.

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MWind2
New Contributor III

I gave up and reset computer to "uninstall", so this is no longer a specific issue. I hope such an error is not in any later version's installer.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi MWind2,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the issue.

Yes, you would not be coming across any such issues in the latest versions. However, if there are any queries or concerns in the future, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We would be here to assist you.

Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos