oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1258 Discussions

error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

Khizar
Beginner

Hi, 

I am using an older version of the MS Visual Studio (2010) and intel fortran compiler (2016) to compile make an executable from the user defined code. I successfully compiled the code and was in the process of de-bugging; however, the evaluation period has ended that was 30 days. Now, I get the following error when I try to compile:

"error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license"   

I was wondering how I can obtain license.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Khizar

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Khizar, we have contacted you privately to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Khizar, if you were a developer who was part of our previous Student, Academic or Open Source Developer Tools program and wish to extend your existing license, please email your serial number and contact information to software_tools_request@intel.com to request a license.

0 Kudos
Khizar
Beginner

Hi @ ArpanB_Intel,

I want to get a new license. I did not have license in the past. I was using the trial version. Can I get a new license, (not renewal)?

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Khizar, Intel® Parallel Studio XE has transitioned into Intel® oneAPI now.

Post this transition, we have stopped providing new trial licenses. We would suggest you to try our new product> Intel® oneAPI Toolkits. The toolkits are available for free and you can install them without licenses. To download the software, visit here> https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/news/free-intel-software-developer-tools.html

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Khizar, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos