oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1264 Discussions

icc: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

joechien
Novice

Hi Support team,

I have searched and not able to find best answer to help resolve Intel System Studio 2020 license. I am working on O-RAN ODU-LOW which require Intel C++ Compiler to compile DPDK.

Install ICC Instructions  from O-RAN - https://docs.o-ran-sc.org/projects/o-ran-sc-o-du-phy/en/latest/build_prerequisite.html

I am not able to locate icc license file "license.lic" copy to "/opt/intel/licenses" .

Error message FYI:

Loading iccvars.sh from /opt/intel/system_studio_2020/bin/iccvars.sh for intel64

Configuration done using x86_64-native-linuxapp-icc

Error: A license for Comp-CL could not be obtained.  (-1,359,2).

Is your license file in the right location and readable?

The location of your license file should be specified via

the $INTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable.

License file(s) used were (in this order):

**  1.  /opt/intel/system_studio_2020/compilers_and_libraries_2020.2.254/linux/licenses

**  2.  /opt/intel/licenses

**  3.  /root/intel/licenses

**  4.  /opt/intel/system_studio_2020/compilers_and_libraries_2020.2.254/linux/bin/intel64/../../Licenses

**  5.  /root/Licenses

**  6.  /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses

**  7.  /opt/intel/system_studio_2020/compilers_and_libraries_2020.2.254/linux/bin/intel64/*.lic

Please refer http://software.intel.com/sites/support/ for more information..

icc: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

/bin/sh: line 0: test: -lt: unary operator expected

Error: A license for Comp-CL could not be obtained.  (-1,359,2).

Thanks your support in advance

Joe

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joechien
Novice

Hi Soumya,

No problem now. I have resolved Intel C++ Compile (ICC) by installed intel oneAPI package "intel-iotkit". 

Thanks

Joe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Joe,

We have recently got back to you via three private forum messages requesting some details regarding the concern. Looking forward to your response. However, do let us know if our messages did not reach you.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
joechien
Novice

Hi Soumya,

Not seeing any message.  what is " three private forum messages "?

Thanks

Joe

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the update. By 'three private forum messages' I was referring to the private messages that I had sent you to get information regarding the issue that cannot be provided in the public forum. However, it seems that the messages did not reach you. Due to that, I have recently emailed the same to you. Please let me know the details by replying to the email. Do let me know if the email did not reach you.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
joechien
Novice

Hi Soumya,

No problem now. I have resolved Intel C++ Compile (ICC) by installed intel oneAPI package "intel-iotkit". 

Thanks

Joe

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Joe,

Thanks for providing an update on the post. Glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Proceeding further, I am closing this thread. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos