Hi, I am trying to install the program according to the guide, but it's crashed.
- Installation Instructions for Linux
- Step 1: From the console, locate the downloaded install file.
- Step 2: Use $ sudo sh ./<installer>.sh to launch the GUI Installer as the root.
- Optionally, use $ sh ./<installer>.sh to launch the GUI Installer as the current user.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions in the installer.
- Step 4: Explore the Get Started Guide.
Some background info:
$ uname -a
Linux tlinux2-2 3.10.107-1-tlinux2_kvm_guest-0049 #1 SMP Tue Jul 30 23:46:29 CST 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
$ cat /etc/centos-release
CentOS Linux release 7.2 (Final)
Here is the error:
Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Kindly note that the CentOS* 7 has been deprecated since the release of the Intel® oneAPI 2022.1, and will be removed in a future release. You may visit the below link for reference.
We would recommend you give it a try on a supported operating system version. Please let us know if the issue still persists. Kindly update us if the issue has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.
We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.