oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

intel fortran compiler download error

Gulce
Beginner

Fortran installation is completed with an error, therefore the computer can't find gfortran in the path. I attched the error log. May you please help me sort out this problem?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, could you share a screenshot of the error screen with us? We would need that to decide on the next steps of providing support for your query.

0 Kudos
Gulce
Beginner

Thank you for the reply. I uninstalled and installed again, this time I didn't get the error but I still have the same problem. It says "gfortran can't found on the path" but I downloaded all necessary programs.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Gulce, we are glad that the installation was successful. However, we would require a screenshot of the error that you encounter> gfortran can't be found on the path.

Based on that, we would decide on continuing with our support on this forum or routing the thread to a different forum.

0 Kudos
Gulce
Beginner

This is from Visual Studio Code, I downloaded all necessary packages. Thank you.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi, we believe we have been working the same issue that you had raised here: https://community.intel.com/t5/Registration-Download-Licensing/HPC-Toolkit-doesn-t-contain-Intel-MPI-library/m-p/1320358#M1645

We will close this thread now as a duplicate and continue our support on that thread regarding your issue. Intel® will no longer be monitoring this thread.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos