oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

libmmdd.dll libifcoremdd.dll problem

JHLee1
Beginner

I am using ONEAPI BaseKit and HPCKit for Fortran compiler with Visual Studio 2019.

I made Fortran program and run with no problem.

But this is only thru Visual Studio Debug.

When I run exe file from Windows explorer by double click, it requests libmmdd.dll and libifcoremdd.dll.

I have another computer which has licensed Parallel Studio XE.

In this computer the exe file can be run directly from windows explorer.

Is it impossible to use complied exe application without Parallel Studio XE license?

Do I have problem in deploy with only ONEAPI?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the concern.

For your query regarding the use of the application with/without the Intel® Parallel Studio XE license, we would recommend you to check the End User License Agreements. Please know, we do not provide guidance on the End User License Agreement and how people use the product. You will have to consult with your own legal department regarding it. You may visit the below link to find the EULA.

End-User License Agreements Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/end-user-license-agreement.html

Proceeding to the concern regarding the missing libmmdd.dll and libifcoremdd.dll, kindly get back to us with the below details:

• A screenshot of the issue
  • The operating system version
  • Is it a clean installation of the toolkits?
  • Has there been any integration issue between the Intel® toolkits and the Visual Studio while trying through Visual Studio?

These details would allow us to eliminate certain concerns and gather information to look into the issue better. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the concern.

For your query regarding the use of the application with/without the Intel® Parallel Studio XE license, we would recommend you to check the End User License Agreements. Please know, we do not provide guidance on the End User License Agreement and how people use the product. You will have to consult with your own legal department regarding it. You may visit the below link to find the EULA.

End-User License Agreements Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/end-user-license-agreement.html

Proceeding to the concern regarding the missing libmmdd.dll and libifcoremdd.dll, kindly get back to us with the below details:

• A screenshot of the issue
  • The operating system version
  • Is it a clean installation of the toolkits?
  • Has there been any integration issue between the Intel® toolkits and the Visual Studio while trying through Visual Studio?

These details would allow us to eliminate certain concerns and gather information to look into the issue better. Looking forward to your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JHLee1,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos