oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

libonedal_core.so not found during oneapi installation

AHoward
Beginner

seems to be in the python installation step

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Internal update from the user:

"I reset .bashrc to initialize the oneapi “setvars.no.sh” and retried the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit installation, which worked this time." 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Alan, if you are facing this issue during installation, could you share the screenshot of the error and installation log files with us? We would need that information to decide on the next steps of providing support for your query.

0 Kudos
AHoward
Beginner

Installing on RHEL 8.5 64 bit Linux .  Screen shot and log file attached.

0 Kudos
NilenduD_Intel

Hello AHoward,

I have sent you a private email, please respond to that.

Best Regards,

Nilendu

0 Kudos
NilenduD_Intel

Hello AHoward,

I have sent you an email, kindly respond to that.

Best Regards,

Nilendu

0 Kudos
NilenduD_Intel

Hello AHoward,

We are still investigating this issue, however, as a test would you mind downloading the offline installer, if you don't already have it, and rename that .exe file to a .zip file. Then extract all the contents and run them from the extracted folder. Please let me know the outcome.

Best Regards,

Nilendu

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Internal update from the user:

"I reset .bashrc to initialize the oneapi “setvars.no.sh” and retried the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit installation, which worked this time." 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Alan, thank you for sharing the solution with us. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos