oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1262 Discussions

oneAPI Base Toolkit Installation Problems

JRS
Beginner

I'm trying to install the oneAPI base toolkit as I need the C/C++ compiler. I've been running into numerous issues and cant seem to find a way to install the software. Has anyone dealt with the problems below? 

Not enough space in T drive. The T drive is accessible and has plenty of space. I was able to bypass this issue with the offline installer.

Online Installer : 

JRS_0-1621443629481.png

Offline Installer :

JRS_1-1621443871689.png

JRS_2-1621443890333.png

JRS_3-1621443917057.png

I've tried different command line parameters and cannot find a way to change the T drive install directory. Using Package managers has not been successful as it only installs for individual projects.

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-windows/top/installation/install-with-command-line.html

Any advice or assistance is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JRS,

Could you please provide the below information?

• The operating system name and version.
  • Do the user you log in to the system have Administrator Level of Access? If it has could you try selecting 'Run as Administrator' to run the installer? Let us know if it still fails to install.

The details would provide us a better understanding of the concern. Looking forward to your findings.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JRS,

Could you please provide the below information?

• The operating system name and version.
  • Do the user you log in to the system have Administrator Level of Access? If it has could you try selecting 'Run as Administrator' to run the installer? Let us know if it still fails to install.

The details would provide us a better understanding of the concern. Looking forward to your findings.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi JRS,

We are closing the thread since we have not heard from you in the last 20 days. However, feel free to create a new thread if there are any queries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos