oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1292 Discussions

oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation

vpmodak16
Novice

I hahave d an SN for the Intel OneAPI toolkit, which  I tried to register but could not. It does allow for registration, but when I refresh the page or log back in again, the product registration is no longer visible.

I had already raised a ticket on this and Intel responded to me on 10/31/2022:
"Viraj, we have internally raised a registration request once again. It will go through a series of internal security checks before being approved. The license should be available to you within the next 48 business hours."

This is the link to the original ticket:

Re:Priority Ticket Access for Intel oneAPI - Intel Communities

I only got a chance to check only today, but I still see no registered SN on my profile. Please advise. For more context, I am a Data Scientist at Accenture and currently leveraging oneAPI in my project.

<Image has been hidden for confidentiality of personal information>

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Viraj,

Thanks for posting regarding the concern on the forum. I have checked the previous forum post, the correspondence and your serial number. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

There was a technical glitch due to which your registration requests were not working even after getting approved. However, I have fixed it, raised a new registration request and got it approved as an exception to the situation. We have also made sure that the license is properly registered to your account.

Please sign in to the Intel® Registration Center with your login id to find your product license. 

Intel® Registration Center: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

We are keeping the thread open for your confirmation so that nothing like last time occurs again.

Feel free to let us know if there are any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if the issue has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.

Note: We have hidden the shared image from public forum as it contained your login id. However, it is saved on our end. Please make sure not to provide any private information in text, image or other format, such as login id, license serial number, password, purchase document, a registration email, etc, in the forum posts. That would make it publicly available. Our internal team will request it via private message or email when required.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Viraj,

Thanks for posting regarding the concern on the forum. I have checked the previous forum post, the correspondence and your serial number. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

There was a technical glitch due to which your registration requests were not working even after getting approved. However, I have fixed it, raised a new registration request and got it approved as an exception to the situation. We have also made sure that the license is properly registered to your account.

Please sign in to the Intel® Registration Center with your login id to find your product license. 

Intel® Registration Center: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

We are keeping the thread open for your confirmation so that nothing like last time occurs again.

Feel free to let us know if there are any queries or concerns regarding the same. Kindly update us if the issue has been resolved. Looking forward to your response.

Note: We have hidden the shared image from public forum as it contained your login id. However, it is saved on our end. Please make sure not to provide any private information in text, image or other format, such as login id, license serial number, password, purchase document, a registration email, etc, in the forum posts. That would make it publicly available. Our internal team will request it via private message or email when required.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Viraj,

Please let us know if there are any queries or concerns regarding the license access.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
vpmodak16
Novice

Hi Soumya

It is working and I can see the registration as well as submit support tickets. Thank you for your prompt assistance in the matter.

Thanks,

Viraj

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Viraj,

Thanks for your update on the thread. Glad to know that it is working properly & you have the license & Priority Support access now.

Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to create a support ticket or post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos