oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

oneAPI installation on Ubuntu

HarryvL
Beginner

Trying to install oneAPI on Ubuntu 20.04, but the installer hangs at 3 of 19 Common Install components. Is this a known issue and -if so- what could I do to resolve this? Thanks !

Screenshot from 2022-06-08 15-07-45.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
HarryvL
Beginner

Hi Soumya, thank you for your response. I restarted the installation process after restarting my machine and now it works. Regards, Harry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi HarryvL,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please let us know the below details as they will allow us to understand the situation better.

• Are you using an online or offline installer?
  • Is any institutional restriction (such as network antivirus, web proxy, docking station, access restrictions, VPN, etc) enabled or applied on the system during the installation?
  • Is any previous version of the same product component currently installed on the system?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
HarryvL
Beginner

Hi Soumya, thank you for your response. I restarted the installation process after restarting my machine and now it works. Regards, Harry

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi HarryvL,

Thank you for getting back to us on the thread. I am glad to know that the installation worked successfully.

Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos