oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

oneApi installation issues

dassagax
Employee

Hi Team,

I was trying to install oneApi Base Toolkit package using YUM from the link : YUM, DNF, Zypper (intel.com). followed the steps in the link.

However i was getting error as below.

sudo yum install intel-basekit
Intel® oneAPI repository 0.0 B/s | 0 B 02:00
Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'oneAPI':
- Curl error (28): Timeout was reached for https://yum.repos.intel.com/oneapi/repodata/repomd.xml [Connection timed out after 30000 milliseconds]
Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'oneAPI': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried

Can anyone look into this issue and please suggest what could be the issue.

Regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Sagar, could you confirm the below information with us>

• Do you have a stable internet connection during the installation?
  • Are you using a VPN while installing the toolkit?

Also, please check your firewall settings to make sure it is not blocking the download.

0 Kudos
dassagax
Employee

Hi Aparna,

Thanks for your response.

Yes i have a stable internet connection during the installation. I was using vpn while installing the toolkit.

Regards,

Sagar

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Sagar, thank you for the confirmation. We would like to try and replicate this issue on our end.

Could you share the version of Linux you are using on your system? We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Sagar, unfortunately we were unable to get a response from your end.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos