oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

oneapi base toolkit instalation problem

nmsl
Beginner

I have downloaded the OneAPI Base TooKit offline installation package. I had a problem like the one in the photo while installing. I can't solve it. How can I fix it? I'm more anxious to solve this problem.

Snipaste_2022-05-10_17-00-25.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Tauliang, please confirm the below information with us>

• Do you have any version Visual Studio installed in your system? If so, which version
  • Did you choose the Desktop Development with C++ component during the installation of the IDE?
  • Do you have any older version of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI Toolkit installed on your system?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Tauliang, please confirm the below information with us>

• Do you have any version Visual Studio installed in your system? If so, which version
  • Did you choose the Desktop Development with C++ component during the installation of the IDE?
  • Do you have any older version of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI Toolkit installed on your system?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Tauliang, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos