oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

oneapi licensing

charliecpeterson
Beginner

Hello,

My question is with the EULA with the oneAPI toolkits. 

I work with creating containers and images for scientific applications. If I create a container with oneAPI installed, can I share this container with other researchers and collaborators?

Can I push this container to a container registry like DockerHub, GitHub Packages, etc, either public OR private images/repositories?

Just wondering what actions are possible within the oneAPI EULA.

Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi charliecpeterson,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please know, we do not provide guidance on the End User License Agreement and how people use the product. You will have to consult with your own legal department regarding it. You may visit the below link to find the EULA.

End-User License Agreements Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/end-user-license-agreement.html

Have a nice day ahead. 

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi charliecpeterson,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please know, we do not provide guidance on the End User License Agreement and how people use the product. You will have to consult with your own legal department regarding it. You may visit the below link to find the EULA.

End-User License Agreements Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/end-user-license-agreement.html

Have a nice day ahead. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi charliecpeterson,

Please let us know if there are any other concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi charliecpeterson,

We understand that you might be looking into the concern. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
charliecpeterson
Beginner

Thanks for the information. Based on the first response, I don't think there is any more information I can get from this open thread.

Thanks for your time! And you can close this issue.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi charliecpeterson,

Thanks for your update and understanding. Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you have any other queries or need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos