oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1264 Discussions

problems downloading oneAPI base and HPC

Ward_B_Watt
Beginner

I purchased oneAPI base and HPC toolkits, and received acknowledgement emails with the serial number and instructions for registration and download.  I clicked on the registration link in the email and both created an account ad registered the serial number.  But there is no link for download.  Where do I find it??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

We have successfully transferred the mentioned license to your account. Please sign in to the Intel® Registration Center to find the product license. 

Intel® Registration Center Link: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

However, do let us know if there are any concerns regarding the same. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. You may follow the below steps.

• Sign in to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your login ID (username) and password. On the Products page, you will see a list of all your products (Products List tab) and their serial numbers (Serial Numbers tab).

• The Serial Numbers tab lists all the serial numbers associated with your account. Select the serial number with the product toolkit.

• On the 'Manage License' page, you will find the product components with the 'Download' option.

• Selecting the 'Download' option next to the product component name would take you to the page from where you will get the option to choose the product version and install full installer packages.

You may also visit the below link for reference.

FAQ Link: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/support/faq-downloading.html

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Ward_B_Watt
Beginner

Thank you for your response.  However, when I log in, it says I have no products registered (which is not true), and when I type in the serial number, it tells me that the  serial number is already registered.  There are no products / serial numbers listed on the products page.  What do I do now?

0 Kudos
Ward_B_Watt
Beginner

In short, it appears that the software is registered but not linked to my account.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

Thanks for providing the updates regarding the concern. We have recently emailed you requesting certain details regarding the concern. Since these details contain private information and cannot be provided on the public forum, we suggest you get back to us by replying to the email.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

Thanks for providing the details. The issue was occurring due to a technical glitch. However, I have fixed it. I have also emailed you information regarding the login. Please check it before proceeding further.

Feel free to let me know the same details regarding the other license you had mentioned in the email. You can do that by replying to my last email (since it is private information). It would allow me to check on that issue as well.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

We have just emailed you requesting confirmation regarding the license transfer process. Your update will allow us to proceed further.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

Thanks for providing the confirmation. Based on it, we have contacted the email id associated with the license owner account. We will get back to you within 2-3 business days depending on the timeframe or any update that we might receive sooner. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

We have successfully transferred the mentioned license to your account. Please sign in to the Intel® Registration Center to find the product license. 

Intel® Registration Center Link: https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/products/

However, do let us know if there are any concerns regarding the same. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

Please let us know if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Ward_B_Watt,

I assume that your issue is resolved. However, if you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos