oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1264 Discussions

"Integrity check failed" error when running the installer

JVA
Beginner

Hi: I am trying to install the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit. When running the installer it finishes with the error message:

The following errors occurred:
Integrity check failed.
Checksum of file /appenel/mht/home/modelos_user/intel/installercache/downloa
dcache/intel.oneapi.lin.mkl.runtime,v=2021.3.0-520/cupPayload.cup is not cor
rect.
Installation of component has failed.
Component id: intel.oneapi.lin.dal.runtime, name: Intel® oneAPI Data Analyti
cs Library, version: 2021.3.0-557.
Error: Sequence execution failed.

I tried a second time and now the error is:

The following errors occurred:
Integrity check failed.
Checksum of file /appenel/mht/home/modelos_user/intel/installercache/downloa
dcache/intel.oneapi.lin.mkl.runtime,v=2021.3.0-520/cupPayload.cup is not cor
rect.
Installation of component has failed.
Component id: intel.oneapi.lin.dal.runtime, name: Intel® oneAPI Data Analyti
cs Library, version: 2021.3.0-557.
Error: Sequence execution failed.

In both cases there is a Integrity check fail.

Could be that the file with the installer be corrupt?

Is there any other way to install Intel OneApi?

The installation is being done on a linux system. I tried both: the local and the online installer (both fail).

Any help is quite appreciated.

Regards,

Jorge

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Dilanjan_J_Intel

Hi JVA,

Thanks for posting your query on the community forum. Please know the minimum space required to install the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit is a total 3.2Gb plus up to an additional 6Gb. This Disk space Requirement should be available to avoid encountering this issue.

Please see the below link for further reference.

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Disk Space Requirements - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html#inpage-nav-1-2

Note: Since you have already attempted to install the toolkit twice, make sure to Uninstall any previous installations by closely referring to the steps in the below link to avoid any possible interruptions in your next attempt, and then installing the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit. 

Link - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-linux/top/uninstall-oneapi-toolkits-and-components.html

Important Note to remember - Make sure to download and install the Intel® OneAPI Base Toolkit first before adding any other Intel® oneAPI Toolkits. 

Have a pleasant day ahead!

Regards,

Dilanjan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dilanjan_J_Intel

Hi JVA,

Thanks for posting your query on the community forum. Please know the minimum space required to install the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit is a total 3.2Gb plus up to an additional 6Gb. This Disk space Requirement should be available to avoid encountering this issue.

Please see the below link for further reference.

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Disk Space Requirements - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/intel-oneapi-base-toolkit-system-requirements.html#inpage-nav-1-2

Note: Since you have already attempted to install the toolkit twice, make sure to Uninstall any previous installations by closely referring to the steps in the below link to avoid any possible interruptions in your next attempt, and then installing the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit. 

Link - https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-linux/top/uninstall-oneapi-toolkits-and-components.html

Important Note to remember - Make sure to download and install the Intel® OneAPI Base Toolkit first before adding any other Intel® oneAPI Toolkits. 

Regards,

Dilanjan

0 Kudos
JVA
Beginner

I have neither problem of disk space or memory, so in my case the problem is not related to any of them.

I erase everything and I finally got the instalers to work well using the commands:

sh  ./l_BaseKit_p_2021.3.0.3219_offline.sh  -a --cli

sh  ./l_HPCKit_p_2021.3.0.3230_offline.sh  -a --cli

Now, I have both kits installed, and working perfectly.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jorge

0 Kudos
Dilanjan_J_Intel

Hi JVA,

Thanks for the update, we are glad to know it's been resolved. If you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Regards,

Dilanjan

0 Kudos