oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1281 Discussions

"\Intel\oneAPI\\setvars.bat was unexpected at this time."

Cui
Beginner

Hi,

I had oneAPI base&HPC toolkit_2021.4 installed on Windows server 2019. Everything was running well. Recently, I uninstalled and re-installed the same version of oneAPI base&HPC toolkit following the guide "Use the Add/Remove Programs option from the Control Panel". After the re-installation, however, I got the error of "\Intel\oneAPI\\setvars.bat was unexpected at this time."  when I tried to run the same file which was working before. What can I do to find out the cause of this error?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Jinbao, could you confirm that the re-installation was successful and you did not receive any errors during the whole process?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
Cui
Beginner

Hi, I can confirm that the re-installation was a success without any error during the whole process. I was watching the re-installation all the time. Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jinbao, thank you for the confirmation.

We will have to move this issue to the respective forum. We see you state that you are unable run the same file which was working before. Could you confirm whether it was a C++ or Fortran file?

We would like your confirmation on this prior to moving this issue.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Jinbao, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos